Special Request From Admin (The Twins)

All the action happens here. Talk about whatever's on your mind.

Special Request From Admin (The Twins)

Postby admin » Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:33 pm

Hello, In case any body doesn't already know, we are the guys that help Budman get the site together. We though about you guys alot during Veteran's Day. Thank you so much for your service!

We have a special request for any of you users that are on Facebook. We have helped make a facebook app called "Grade Your Politician". It lets you give your politicians a grade from A - F and add a comment. It is non-partisan and ad-free, just a fun app to give feedback if you want to. We need to get more users, so that Facebook will make it public for everybody to use. We have to have enough people or it just stays a private app. Thanks for looking.

The link is http://apps.facebook.com/gradeyourpolitician/
admin

Re: Special Request From Admin (The Twins)

Postby margo4vets » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:53 am

Daniel & Dustin this is so Neat!! I cannot find the ones I want to grade in Washington how do you do this. Resend this to me on my facebook ok will share with others.

I hope all will join in and help these men out for they care deeply for all of you. It is just a click away

Have a great day!

Margo
margo4vets

Postby admin » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:46 am

Right now, they are divided by state. You click on the state and the names come up under the map. Then click on a name and follow the screens to grade. Just senators and representatives in there right now, but they are all there. Hope to add National figures and candidates soon. Thanks for looking!!!
admin

Postby budman523rd » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:16 pm

OK, BOYS AND GIRLS, LETS VOTE AND HELP THESE BOYS OUT. THEY BUILT OUR SITE SO WE CAN HELP THEM A LITTLE. THANKS VETS (men and women) THANKS AGAIN.................. 8-) 8-) :D
budman523rd

Branch & Unit: NIGHT LOADING NCOIC 512th and 523rd
ASSIT. PLATOON SGT 523rd
NCOIC BULK BREAK POINT QUIN NHON HARBOR 285th trans.
Years Served: 69-70
Guntruck Names: Eve of Destruction

Postby landoliver » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:08 pm

OK we got it done ---but it pop up in Leslie name and e-mail ------ so did it that way wildman (so we done our part)
landoliver
Site Admin

Branch & Unit: FSC 50th Inf 1st cav Div----541 Trand co--67th Eng DT
Years Served: 16 years
Guntruck Names: NO NAME !cav Gunjeep NO NAME 67th Eng DT Gunjeep 541st Trans NCOIC COLD SWEAT & JR

Postby admin » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:41 pm

Thanks guys!
admin

Postby shootinghigh » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:37 pm

Got the app on my facebook site and voted on 2 henchmen I think need to go in Indiana. One has been in the senate for way too long and the other just doesn't have a clue to what is going on in the real world. You can see it by clicking the link below. You have to login to facebook to see it.

https://www.facebook.com/index.php?lh=0 ... 2081972757
shootinghigh

Branch & Unit: army 88th trans. An Khe, Vienam---09/68 to 11/69
Years Served: 1968-1969
Guntruck Names: "Lil" Nancy. "Puff" The Tragic Wagon, Pandemonium
Brief Bio: Recently retired from the RR. I am 60 years old. Was in vietnam based at An Khe 88th trans. unit from sept. '68 to nov. '69. Drove 5 ton trctor-trailers in convoy at first. After a few months I was the driver on Lil' Nancy and "Puff" The Tragic Wagon. Later on they made me a gunner. When the company upgrade our guntrucks to 5 tons we renamed ours Pandemonium, which had 50 cals & a mini-gun.

Postby landoliver » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:46 pm

Thanks, (shoot them low) :lol: :lol: :lol:
landoliver
Site Admin

Branch & Unit: FSC 50th Inf 1st cav Div----541 Trand co--67th Eng DT
Years Served: 16 years
Guntruck Names: NO NAME !cav Gunjeep NO NAME 67th Eng DT Gunjeep 541st Trans NCOIC COLD SWEAT & JR

Return to General Discussion