How About Videos

All the action happens here. Talk about whatever's on your mind.

Re: How About Videos

Postby budman523rd » Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:19 pm

Ads - Why these ads?

"Email Large Video Files" | ShareFile.com

www.sharefile.com/Email-Files

Send Files Quickly w/o Attachments. Secure, Fast, & Easy. (Free Trial)

Email Large Video Files - Email, Receive & Track Files.

www.yousendit.com/SendLargeEmail

Up to 2 GB Without An FTP. Try it Free!

105 people +1'd YouSendIt

Video Email | BombBomb | BombBomb.com

www.bombbomb.com/

Video Email Energizes Campaigns. Full Mobile Support. Try It Free.

Search Results

Want to send video taken with camera....file too large...how do I ...

answers.yahoo.com › ... › Consumer Electronics › Cameras

May 25, 2008 – I recorded a video and now I want to send it in an email...but I can't....message is that the file is too large to send. How can I 'shrink' file to send ...

Sending video files that are too big for email?‎ - Mar 19, 2011
Sending a video file that's too big for email?‎ - Oct 26, 2010
How to send video file attachments that are "too big"?‎ - Sep 13, 2010
I tried to email a video clip but it was too large. Even used the ...‎ - Dec 13, 2009

More results from answers.yahoo.com »
budman523rd

Branch & Unit: NIGHT LOADING NCOIC 512th and 523rd
ASSIT. PLATOON SGT 523rd
NCOIC BULK BREAK POINT QUIN NHON HARBOR 285th trans.
Years Served: 69-70
Guntruck Names: Eve of Destruction

Postby budman523rd » Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:25 pm

bud whitehead, Sign Out|United States|All Microsoft Sites

Skip to content pane

Search this website

HomeExplore Windows

Products

ShopDownloads

Help & How-to

Windows Vista Help homeTop solutionsUsing Windows VistaGetting startedCommunity & forumsContact support

Applies to all editions of Windows Vista.

Compare editions

See also
•What if my picture is too large to send in e‑mail?
•Working with Windows Mail

Send pictures or videos in e‑mail

You can send pictures and videos stored on your computer as attachments to e‑mail messages.

Open Windows Photo Gallery by clicking the Start button , clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Photo Gallery.

Click the picture that you want to send in e‑mail.

To select more than one item, hold down the CTRL key while you click the items that you want to select.

On the toolbar, click e‑mail.

In the Attach Files dialog box, select a picture size from the Picture size list.

Click Attach.

Windows opens a new e‑mail message and attaches your picture to the message using your preferred e‑mail program.

When you have finished composing the e‑mail message, click Send.

Notes

It's a good idea to optimize your pictures for e‑mail by making them smaller before you send them because very large files can be stopped by some e‑mail systems. Many e‑mail servers impose a limit of 1–2 megabytes (MB) per message. Optimizing your pictures for e‑mail does not affect the size or quality of the original pictures on your computer; it simply resizes the e‑mail versions.

You can send videos using this same technique, but they will not be resized. Video files are generally large, so it's important to be aware of the 1–2 MB size limit.

If you prefer, you can drag picture files directly into an open e‑mail message. If you use this method, though, you will not have the option to automatically make the picture files smaller.

Was this helpful?

© 2012 Microsoft CorporationDisclaimers|Terms of Use|Trademarks|Privacy Statement
budman523rd

ASSIT. PLATOON SGT 523rd

Postby budman523rd » Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:52 pm

http://www.microsoft.com-US...
www.yousendit.com/Filesending

HOPE ALL THIS HELPS,FRENCHIE,ILL TRY AND GET A EASIER WAY...........................
budman523rd

ASSIT. PLATOON SGT 523rd

Postby admin » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:44 pm

As far as attaching videos to this board, you can just use the upload attachment tab when you reply. There is no length limit, only a file size limit.

The original video resolution (picture size) and recording quality determines the file size. Many new HD camcorders record in 720P or 1080P. That could mean only 5 - 10 minutes before hitting the max file size for posting here. Others record at smaller sizes and 30 minutes might be under the 190MB maximum. All I can suggest is to check and see how big the file is before posting.

You can also try posting videos at http://www.dailymotion.com/upload, unlike Youtube they have very friendly length and size limits.
admin

Postby FrenchieKingCobra » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:09 pm

Thanks Everyone, I am tired tonight and its late, but I will give it a shot when I can, fingers crossed, later Frenchie ;)
FrenchieKingCobra
Site Admin

Location: Vassalboro, Maine on Webber Pond in the Great White North
Branch & Unit: 597th Trans, 3rd Platoon, Phutai,Vietnam
State Side Served at Fort Knox, Kentucky, Fort Jackson, South Carolina, Fort George G. Meade, Maryland, Fort Lee, Virginia and Fort Devens, Massachusetts
Years Served: 71-72 Phutai
Guntruck Names: King Cobra Guntruck
Brief Bio: Wounded & Served on the King Cobra as 50 Cal Gunner in Phutai 71-72, 597th Trans, 8th Group, ambushed headed to Tuo Hoa and couple of times headed North to Pleiku
Still living up in Maine and Still moving a little bit of everything else, and enjoy now the Grandkids, later Bruce aka Frenchie

Postby landoliver » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:10 am

Hay! men I wont to take this time to thank our adm---I dont no if u served or not but I no one thing by helping us old vets u are serving your country-now and i wont to think u men and I say this THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE Bill (wildhogman) thanks again
landoliver
Site Admin

Branch & Unit: FSC 50th Inf 1st cav Div----541 Trand co--67th Eng DT
Years Served: 16 years
Guntruck Names: NO NAME !cav Gunjeep NO NAME 67th Eng DT Gunjeep 541st Trans NCOIC COLD SWEAT & JR

Postby FrenchieKingCobra » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:20 pm

You Know Wild Hogman, I don't care what anybody says about you, You are One Heck of a Nice Guy, thanking everybody, its about time, haaaaaaa :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
FrenchieKingCobra
Site Admin

State Side Served at Fort Knox, Kentucky, Fort Jackson, South Carolina, Fort George G. Meade, Maryland, Fort Lee, Virginia and Fort Devens, Massachusetts
Brief Bio: Wounded & Served on the King Cobra as 50 Cal Gunner in Phutai 71-72, 597th Trans, 8th Group, ambushed headed to Tuo Hoa and couple of times headed North to Pleiku
Still living up in Maine and Still moving a little bit of everything else, and enjoy now the Grandkids, later Bruce aka Frenchie

Postby FrenchieKingCobra » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:22 pm

Thanks Admn, and Budman and Everyone, Us Ole Farts Need All the Help We Can Get, If we can't keep up, guess we have better start taking notes, haaaaaaaa :lol: ;)
FrenchieKingCobra
Site Admin

Previous

Return to General Discussion