Good Morning Everyone

All the action happens here. Talk about whatever's on your mind.

Good Morning Everyone

Postby FrenchieKingCobra » Tue May 19, 2020 5:45 am

Just figured I'd wish everyone a Great Morning.
FrenchieKingCobra
Site Admin

Location: Vassalboro, Maine on Webber Pond in the Great White North
Branch & Unit: 597th Trans, 3rd Platoon, Phutai,Vietnam
State Side Served at Fort Knox, Kentucky, Fort Jackson, South Carolina, Fort George G. Meade, Maryland, Fort Lee, Virginia and Fort Devens, Massachusetts
Years Served: 71-72 Phutai
Guntruck Names: King Cobra Guntruck
Brief Bio: Wounded & Served on the King Cobra as 50 Cal Gunner in Phutai 71-72, 597th Trans, 8th Group, ambushed headed to Tuo Hoa and couple of times headed North to Pleiku
Still living up in Maine and Still moving a little bit of everything else, and enjoy now the Grandkids, later Bruce aka Frenchie

Re: Good Morning Everyone

Postby johndodd » Thu May 21, 2020 7:47 pm

Good Morning Frenchie
johndodd
Site Admin

Branch & Unit: transportation 8th grp 585 TC 66/67, 359 TC 68/69
Years Served: 65-85
Guntruck Names: Hot Stuff and The Misfits
Brief Bio: was wounded in ambush June 69

Postby FrenchieKingCobra » Sun May 24, 2020 1:42 pm

Right Back at Ya Brother John, Have a Great Holiday and Morning and that goes for Everyone Who Visits this Site, Don't Be Bashful We Won't Bite :o
FrenchieKingCobra
Site Admin

State Side Served at Fort Knox, Kentucky, Fort Jackson, South Carolina, Fort George G. Meade, Maryland, Fort Lee, Virginia and Fort Devens, Massachusetts
Brief Bio: Wounded & Served on the King Cobra as 50 Cal Gunner in Phutai 71-72, 597th Trans, 8th Group, ambushed headed to Tuo Hoa and couple of times headed North to Pleiku
Still living up in Maine and Still moving a little bit of everything else, and enjoy now the Grandkids, later Bruce aka Frenchie

Postby zach523rd » Wed May 27, 2020 1:27 pm

Good morning to you to
zach523rd
Site Admin

Branch & Unit: Army
Years Served: 1967-1969

Postby FrenchieKingCobra » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:26 am

Good Morning Zack, thanks for Wishing me a Good Morning, hope all is ok and everyone is well and safe, I've been a little bit under the weather and it now is finally warming up in my neck of the woods, been in the 80's the past few days, I like it, beats snow anyday of the week, so take care and be safe Bro, later Bruce, say Hi to the Gang for me will ya, ;)
FrenchieKingCobra
Site Admin

Postby zach523rd » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:25 pm

Hope you're doing well. Can't say to much for our country though. Things are getting way out of hand.
zach523rd
Site Admin

Postby FrenchieKingCobra » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:18 pm

Got that right Zack, The Country is going to hell in a hand basket. There is all Black TV SHOWS, COLLEGES, TV SHOES,MISS AMERICA PAGEANTS, BUT IF WE HAD ALL WHITE COLLEGES,AND TV SHOWS, ETC, , I THINK WE ALL KNOW WHO THE ONES ARE THAT ARE RACIST, IT SURE AS HELL AIN'T US WHITE CRACKERS, FER SURE, GLAD I WON'T BE AROUND MUCH LONG, I THINK THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD INSTITUTE AND START THE DRAFT AND PUT ALL THESE LAZY ASSES IN THE MILITARY WITH A FEW KICKS IN THE ASS, THAT'S WHAT IS NEEDED TODAY, OH WELL, THATS HOW THEY WANT THIS COUNTRY FOR THE FUTURE, THEY CAN HAVE ALL THE QUEERS AND GAY RIGHTS AND NEGROES. TAKE CARE AND STAY SAFE AND MIGHT WANT TO KEEP YOUR GUN HANDY, TO STOP ANY HOME INVASIONS. GUESS THE FAMILY OF THAT BLACK GUY THE COPS KILLED, HAD QUITE THE CRIMINAL HISTORY, HOME INVASIONS AND EVERYTHING ELSE, THEY STARTED A GO FUND ME PAGE TO PAY FOR HIS FUNERAL AND COLLECTED MORE THAN 12 MILLION,YEA, HE SURE AS HELL WASN'T AN ANGEL. THEY MADE IT LOOK LIKE HE WAS INNOCENT, NOPE, GUILTY AS HELL AND I FIGURE HE DESERVED WHAT HE GOT, SORRY ASS CRIMINAL IS WHAT HIS CRIMINAL RECORD WAS, GOTRA GO, TAKE CARE.
FrenchieKingCobra
Site Admin

Postby zach523rd » Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:36 am

You're right. You and I probably won't be around to see what the country will turn out to be
zach523rd
Site Admin

Postby FrenchieKingCobra » Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:48 am

Hi Zack, looks like we are the only ones commenting on here, I held off in writing to see if anybody would say Hello, but, guess no one is in the mood, I can't quite blame them, these are weird times, I don't even like going into any stores, because people act so weird. Well that goes with weird times especially for weird people. Guess I am not so perfect either, at least that is what the wife tells me, haaaaaa, hey take care Zack and Everyone Else on here, So to all the Brothers on here, at least Say Hello to the Group once and awhile, or Simply just say Hi so we know you all are still alive or moving and still standing above ground, :|
Last edited by FrenchieKingCobra on Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Just had to add a little extra for these really Weird Times, Stand Tall and Stay Tough and Proud.
FrenchieKingCobra
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion