Budman, was wondering if you got my paperwork, DD-215&DD214

All the action happens here. Talk about whatever's on your mind.

Budman, was wondering if you got my paperwork, DD-215&DD214

Postby FrenchieKingCobra » Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:22 am

You should have a lot of Medals coming your way, Budman, like I said it took over 30 years to find out and I never knew I had any Medals at all, have them get them for you, you deserve them, later Bruce
FrenchieKingCobra
Site Admin

Location: Vassalboro, Maine on Webber Pond in the Great White North
Branch & Unit: 597th Trans, 3rd Platoon, Phutai,Vietnam
State Side Served at Fort Knox, Kentucky, Fort Jackson, South Carolina, Fort George G. Meade, Maryland, Fort Lee, Virginia and Fort Devens, Massachusetts
Years Served: 71-72 Phutai
Guntruck Names: King Cobra Guntruck
Brief Bio: Wounded & Served on the King Cobra as 50 Cal Gunner in Phutai 71-72, 597th Trans, 8th Group, ambushed headed to Tuo Hoa and couple of times headed North to Pleiku
Still living up in Maine and Still moving a little bit of everything else, and enjoy now the Grandkids, later Bruce aka Frenchie

Re: Budman, was wondering if you got my paperwork, DD-215&DD214

Postby budman523rd » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:31 am

THANKS BRO...BUD YES I GOT THEM.....................
budman523rd

Branch & Unit: NIGHT LOADING NCOIC 512th and 523rd
ASSIT. PLATOON SGT 523rd
NCOIC BULK BREAK POINT QUIN NHON HARBOR 285th trans.
Years Served: 69-70
Guntruck Names: Eve of Destruction

Postby FrenchieKingCobra » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:36 am

Hi Bro, hey when you get done using my paperwork could you send me all the paperwork back, don't know if McCormick can use any of it, but when he gets done could you make sure he send my stuff back, hope all that stuff helps you out, I don't know if it helps but appreciate it if you can mail back when you are done, hope you get your DD-215, its there somewhere, Good luck. later Frenchie, be patient and you will be fine.
FrenchieKingCobra
Site Admin

State Side Served at Fort Knox, Kentucky, Fort Jackson, South Carolina, Fort George G. Meade, Maryland, Fort Lee, Virginia and Fort Devens, Massachusetts
Brief Bio: Wounded & Served on the King Cobra as 50 Cal Gunner in Phutai 71-72, 597th Trans, 8th Group, ambushed headed to Tuo Hoa and couple of times headed North to Pleiku
Still living up in Maine and Still moving a little bit of everything else, and enjoy now the Grandkids, later Bruce aka Frenchie

Postby budman523rd » Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:30 pm

Ill COPY THEM and send the orignal ones back to you ........later, bro
budman523rd

Branch & Unit: NIGHT LOADING NCOIC 512th and 523rd
ASSIT. PLATOON SGT 523rd
NCOIC BULK BREAK POINT QUIN NHON HARBOR 285th trans.
Years Served: 69-70
Guntruck Names: Eve of Destruction

Postby FrenchieKingCobra » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:08 pm

budman523rd wrote:Ill COPY THEM and send the orignal ones back to you ........later, bro

Thanks Buddy, Sure hope what I sent helps you, it may take a little time, but I am sure you will be ok, take care and catch ya later, Frenchie.

PS: I haven't said nothing but I have been really sick for over a couple of months so I am hanging in there, been real weak to be honest, not on the computer that much, I will read the news and shut the puter down, and tonight we are expecting upwards of 10inches of snow and it is 22 Degrees, Sucks, take care and hope everyone in your family is ok, with the Virus shiit going around.
FrenchieKingCobra
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion