207-923-7128 (FRENCHIES' HOUSE PHONE) LAND LINE PHONE NUMBER

All the action happens here. Talk about whatever's on your mind.

207-923-7128 (FRENCHIES' HOUSE PHONE) LAND LINE PHONE NUMBER

Postby FrenchieKingCobra » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:43 pm

Please call 207-923-7128, IF I AM HOME I WILL ANSWER THIS PHONE

I GET 10 A MINIMUM OF 10 CALLS A DAY FROM THOSE RAGHEADS, TELEMARKETERS, SO I USUALLY LEAVE MY CELL PHONE OFF BECAUSE OF THESE SCAM ARTISTS CROOKS TRYING TO SELL ME SHIIT ON MY CELL PHONE, SO MOST TIMES MY CELL PHONE IS OFF BECAUSE OF THE SCAM CROOKS!

IF YOU NEED TO GET AHOLD OF ME CALL ME ON MY HOUSE PHONE NUMBER, AGAIN IT IS 207-923-7128, IF I AM HOME I WILL ANSWER, I KEEP MY VOICE MAIL TURNED OFF, SO IF YOU CALL IN THE EVENING I AM HOME AND I WILL ANSWER. ;)

IF YOU SEND ME AN EMAIL IF ALL ELSE FAILS ON THE PHONE, SEND ME AN EMAIL AND I WILL CALL YOU IMMEDIATELY. MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS: bnbourget@yahoo.com, I check my emails everyday and everytime I see someone trying to get in contact with me I will call you ASAP, JUST MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER IN THE EMAIL YOU SEND TO ME, I WILL CALL YOU BACK THE MINUTE I READ YOUR EMAIL. I CHECK MY EMAILS EVERYDAY SO I WILL CALL YOU AS SOON AS I READ THE EMAIL, YOUR BUDDY & GUNTRUCKER BUDDY FOR EVER, LATER FRENCHIE. :P
FrenchieKingCobra
Site Admin

Location: Vassalboro, Maine on Webber Pond in the Great White North
Branch & Unit: 597th Trans, 3rd Platoon, Phutai,Vietnam
State Side Served at Fort Knox, Kentucky, Fort Jackson, South Carolina, Fort George G. Meade, Maryland, Fort Lee, Virginia and Fort Devens, Massachusetts
Years Served: 71-72 Phutai
Guntruck Names: King Cobra Guntruck
Brief Bio: Wounded & Served on the King Cobra as 50 Cal Gunner in Phutai 71-72, 597th Trans, 8th Group, ambushed headed to Tuo Hoa and couple of times headed North to Pleiku
Still living up in Maine and Still moving a little bit of everything else, and enjoy now the Grandkids, later Bruce aka Frenchie

Return to General Discussion