Page 1 of 1

I'm alive

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:46 am
by HOGMAN
Bud I just spent week in hospital had heart attack. Some damage---- Got CHF lots of meds ----0n Oxg----no blockage--- got to get a elec shocker put in mayb 2 months--- doing fair feel like shit later Bro. PS tried to call u but u won't answere your dam phone u old fart. BY :o :o :o :oops: :oops:

Re: I'm alive

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:48 pm
by FrenchieKingCobra
HOGMAN wrote:Bud I just spent week in hospital had heart attack. Some damage---- Got CHF lots of meds ----0n Oxg----no blockage--- got to get a elec shocker put in mayb 2 months--- doing fair feel like shit later Bro. PS tried to call u but u won't answere your dam phone u old fart. BY :o :o :o :oops: :oops:


GLAD TO HEAR YOUR OK, DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE IN THE HOSPITAL OR WHAT HAPPENED, GLAD TO KNOW THE GUY UP STAIRS DIDN'T WANT YOU YET, HA, GOOD TO HEAR YOUR OK, LATER FRENCHIE ;)

Re: I'm alive

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:39 am
by HOGMAN
Home now Frenchman--- had a hell of a wreck--- doing fair right now thet got to get meds lined our and get that shocker put in and I should be ok ---- just going to take some Time to get meds right----did not have any blockage so that's a +++++++ lost my mother last week she was 96 years old I didn't get to go to services I was in hospital she lived a very long and good life----all I no right now talk with u later. Wildman

Re: I'm alive

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:25 pm
by FrenchieKingCobra
HOGMAN wrote:Home now Frenchman--- had a hell of a wreck--- doing fair right now thet got to get meds lined our and get that shocker put in and I should be ok ---- just going to take some Time to get meds right----did not have any blockage so that's a +++++++ lost my mother last week she was 96 years old I didn't get to go to services I was in hospital she lived a very long and good life----all I no right now talk with u later. Wildman

GLAD TO HERE YOUR DOING BETTER, SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR MOM, HANG TOUGH BUDDY, TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF, I LOST MY MOM WHEN I WAS IN THE 8 TH GRADE, NEVER FORGOT SEEING THE AMBULANCE GOING UP OUR DIRT ROAD TO BRING HER TO THE HOSPITAL, I WAS ONLY 15 AND IT WASN'T GOOD, AT LEAST YOU HAD HER A LONG TIME. My mother wanted to me to Graduate High School and I did for her, then joined the Army and after I came back from Nam my Dad passed away, I learned everything the hard way, I did go back to school, college and turned out ok, hard to learn everything alone, you were lucky and Blessed to have her all those years, take care of yourself and get well, later Frenchie.

Re: I'm alive

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:34 pm
by budman523rd
Just talked to Bill O. and he s getting a elect. thing put in to shock his heart to shock it if it quits. He sounded good. Lets put him in our thoughts and prayers. Good luck Bro...................

Re: I'm alive

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:11 pm
by FrenchieKingCobra
;)
budman523rd wrote:Just talked to Bill O. and he s getting a elect. thing put in to shock his heart to shock it if it quits. He sounded good. Lets put him in our thoughts and prayers. Good luck Bro...................

Re: I'm alive

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:53 pm
by budman523rd
JUST TALKED TO HOG BRAINS HE S DOING BETTER AT HOME STILL BITCHIN HA HA WE LOVE YOU AND HOPE TO SEE YOU IN PIGEON FORGE..... :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: