I'm alive

All the action happens here. Talk about whatever's on your mind.

I'm alive

Postby HOGMAN » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:46 am

Bud I just spent week in hospital had heart attack. Some damage---- Got CHF lots of meds ----0n Oxg----no blockage--- got to get a elec shocker put in mayb 2 months--- doing fair feel like shit later Bro. PS tried to call u but u won't answere your dam phone u old fart. BY :o :o :o :oops: :oops:
HOGMAN
Site Admin

Branch & Unit: ist calv and various other units
Guntruck Names: cold sweat jr
Brief Bio: wounded on gt

Re: I'm alive

Postby FrenchieKingCobra » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:48 pm

HOGMAN wrote:Bud I just spent week in hospital had heart attack. Some damage---- Got CHF lots of meds ----0n Oxg----no blockage--- got to get a elec shocker put in mayb 2 months--- doing fair feel like shit later Bro. PS tried to call u but u won't answere your dam phone u old fart. BY :o :o :o :oops: :oops:

GLAD TO HEAR YOUR OK, DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE IN THE HOSPITAL OR WHAT HAPPENED, GLAD TO KNOW THE GUY UP STAIRS DIDN'T WANT YOU YET, HA, GOOD TO HEAR YOUR OK, LATER FRENCHIE ;)
FrenchieKingCobra
Site Admin

Location: Vassalboro, Maine on Webber Pond in the Great White North
Branch & Unit: 597th Trans, 3rd Platoon, Phutai,Vietnam
State Side Served at Fort Knox, Kentucky, Fort Jackson, South Carolina, Fort George G. Meade, Maryland, Fort Lee, Virginia and Fort Devens, Massachusetts
Years Served: 71-72 Phutai
Guntruck Names: King Cobra Guntruck
Brief Bio: Wounded & Served on the King Cobra as 50 Cal Gunner in Phutai 71-72, 597th Trans, 8th Group, ambushed headed to Tuo Hoa and couple of times headed North to Pleiku
Still living up in Maine and Still moving a little bit of everything else, and enjoy now the Grandkids, later Bruce aka Frenchie

Postby HOGMAN » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:39 am

Home now Frenchman--- had a hell of a wreck--- doing fair right now thet got to get meds lined our and get that shocker put in and I should be ok ---- just going to take some Time to get meds right----did not have any blockage so that's a +++++++ lost my mother last week she was 96 years old I didn't get to go to services I was in hospital she lived a very long and good life----all I no right now talk with u later. Wildman
HOGMAN
Site Admin

Branch & Unit: ist calv and various other units
Guntruck Names: cold sweat jr
Brief Bio: wounded on gt

Postby FrenchieKingCobra » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:25 pm

HOGMAN wrote:Home now Frenchman--- had a hell of a wreck--- doing fair right now thet got to get meds lined our and get that shocker put in and I should be ok ---- just going to take some Time to get meds right----did not have any blockage so that's a +++++++ lost my mother last week she was 96 years old I didn't get to go to services I was in hospital she lived a very long and good life----all I no right now talk with u later. Wildman

GLAD TO HERE YOUR DOING BETTER, SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR MOM, HANG TOUGH BUDDY, TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF, I LOST MY MOM WHEN I WAS IN THE 8 TH GRADE, NEVER FORGOT SEEING THE AMBULANCE GOING UP OUR DIRT ROAD TO BRING HER TO THE HOSPITAL, I WAS ONLY 15 AND IT WASN'T GOOD, AT LEAST YOU HAD HER A LONG TIME. My mother wanted to me to Graduate High School and I did for her, then joined the Army and after I came back from Nam my Dad passed away, I learned everything the hard way, I did go back to school, college and turned out ok, hard to learn everything alone, you were lucky and Blessed to have her all those years, take care of yourself and get well, later Frenchie.
FrenchieKingCobra
Site Admin

State Side Served at Fort Knox, Kentucky, Fort Jackson, South Carolina, Fort George G. Meade, Maryland, Fort Lee, Virginia and Fort Devens, Massachusetts
Brief Bio: Wounded & Served on the King Cobra as 50 Cal Gunner in Phutai 71-72, 597th Trans, 8th Group, ambushed headed to Tuo Hoa and couple of times headed North to Pleiku
Still living up in Maine and Still moving a little bit of everything else, and enjoy now the Grandkids, later Bruce aka Frenchie

Postby budman523rd » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:34 pm

Just talked to Bill O. and he s getting a elect. thing put in to shock his heart to shock it if it quits. He sounded good. Lets put him in our thoughts and prayers. Good luck Bro...................
budman523rd

Branch & Unit: NIGHT LOADING NCOIC 512th and 523rd
ASSIT. PLATOON SGT 523rd
NCOIC BULK BREAK POINT QUIN NHON HARBOR 285th trans.
Years Served: 69-70
Guntruck Names: Eve of Destruction

Postby FrenchieKingCobra » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:11 pm

;)
budman523rd wrote:Just talked to Bill O. and he s getting a elect. thing put in to shock his heart to shock it if it quits. He sounded good. Lets put him in our thoughts and prayers. Good luck Bro...................
FrenchieKingCobra
Site Admin

Postby budman523rd » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:53 pm

JUST TALKED TO HOG BRAINS HE S DOING BETTER AT HOME STILL BITCHIN HA HA WE LOVE YOU AND HOPE TO SEE YOU IN PIGEON FORGE..... :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
budman523rd

Branch & Unit: NIGHT LOADING NCOIC 512th and 523rd
ASSIT. PLATOON SGT 523rd
NCOIC BULK BREAK POINT QUIN NHON HARBOR 285th trans.
Years Served: 69-70
Guntruck Names: Eve of Destruction

Return to General Discussion