TRIBUTE TO A HERO HERE AND VIETNAM

All the action happens here. Talk about whatever's on your mind.

Re: TRIBUTE TO A HERO HERE AND VIETNAM

Postby FrenchieKingCobra » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:41 am

YOU ARE SO RIGHT, HURRICAN BUD, HAAA, BESTEST GUNTRUCKER BUDDY FOR EVER IN MY OPINION, THE HELL WITH WHAT ANYONE ELSE THINKS. ALL US GUNTRUCKERS ARE AN ARMY OF ONE!!!! 8-)

I HOPE SOMEDAY IF I GET DOWN YOUR WAY I WILL DROP BY TO SAY HELLO, I AM GOING TO GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF BED AND COME TO YOUR HOUSE, YOUR WELCOME ANYTIME UP HERE IN MAINE TO STAY ON THE LAKE, WEBBER POND IN VASSALBORO, THEY CALL IT A POND BUT IT IS ACTUALLY A LAKE, A POND IS ONLY 10 ACRES, THIS LAKE IS ABOUT 2 1/2 MILES LONG BY 2 MILES, WE AIN'T GOT MUCH, BUT, IT IS ALL I HAVE, YOU AND MARGO CAN ALWAYS STAY HERE AND I CAN SHOW YOU SOME OF THE SITES AND SOME LIVE MOOSE UP NORTH IN GREENVILLE, UP AROUND MOOSEHEAD LAKE, BEAUTIFUL UP THERE AND A LOT OF BULLWINKLES, NANCY AND ME MISS YOU GUYS, HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL AT LEAST ONE MORE TIME I HOPE IN MY LIFETIME, I HAVEN'T BEEN FEELING ALL THAT GOOD, BUT YOU TWO PEOPLE ALWAYS MADE US FEEL MORE THAN WELCOME WITH YOUR HOSPITALITY, TAKE CARE AND CATCH YA LATER, HURRICAN BUD, YOU HAVE A FINE LADY MARGO AND SHE WILL ALWAYS BE A PLUS, NEVER FORGET THAT, ITS HARD TO FIND A GOOD WOMAN TODAY, NANCY AND I GOT MARRIED IN 1972 AND ARE STILL MARRIED TO THIS VERY DAY, I DON'T KNOW HOW SHE PUT UP WITH ME ALL THESE YEARS, BUT, THERE IS ALWAYS A BUT, HAA, I DON'T KNOW HOW I PUT UP WITH HER ALL THESE YEARS EITHER, WE'VE HAD SOME GOOD ONES, LIKE ME DUCKING THE FLYING FRYING PAN, HAA, TAKE CARE BUDDY AND SAY HI TO MARGO FOR NANCY AND ME.
FrenchieKingCobra
Site Admin

Location: Vassalboro, Maine on Webber Pond in the Great White North
Branch & Unit: 597th Trans, 3rd Platoon, Phutai,Vietnam
State Side Served at Fort Knox, Kentucky, Fort Jackson, South Carolina, Fort George G. Meade, Maryland, Fort Lee, Virginia and Fort Devens, Massachusetts
Years Served: 71-72 Phutai
Guntruck Names: King Cobra Guntruck
Brief Bio: Wounded & Served on the King Cobra as 50 Cal Gunner in Phutai 71-72, 597th Trans, 8th Group, ambushed headed to Tuo Hoa and couple of times headed North to Pleiku
Still living up in Maine and Still moving a little bit of everything else, and enjoy now the Grandkids, later Bruce aka Frenchie

Postby budman523rd » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:45 am

THE SAME TO YOU,BRO
budman523rd

Branch & Unit: NIGHT LOADING NCOIC 512th and 523rd
ASSIT. PLATOON SGT 523rd
NCOIC BULK BREAK POINT QUIN NHON HARBOR 285th trans.
Years Served: 69-70
Guntruck Names: Eve of Destruction

Postby budman523rd » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:00 pm

FRENCHIE, YOU VE ALWAYS BEEN IN MY HEART AND YOU KNOW WE ONLY DEAL IN TRUE BROTHERHOOD NOT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE WANT US TO BE. ENOUGH SAID.REDNECK BUDMAN523RD AS YOU BWERE :D :D :D :D :D :D
budman523rd

ASSIT. PLATOON SGT 523rd

FRENCHIE, YOU VE ALWAYS BEEN IN MY HEART AND YOU KNOW WE ONLY DEAL IN TRUE BROTHERHOOD NOT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE WANT US TO BE. ENOUGH SAID.REDNECK BUDMAN523RD AS YOU BWERE :D :D :D :D :D :D
budman523rd

ASSIT. PLATOON SGT 523rd

budman523rd

ASSIT. PLATOON SGT 523rd

Previous

Return to General Discussion