LOOKING FOR GUNTRUCK DECAL??

All the action happens here. Talk about whatever's on your mind.

LOOKING FOR GUNTRUCK DECAL??

Postby FrenchieKingCobra » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:38 pm

GOT THIS QUESTION, WHERE CAN I GET A GOOD GUNTRUCK DECAL FOR THE GUNTRUCK I SERVED ON, OR SOMEWHERES WHERE I CAN GET THEM TO MAKE UP A GOOD ONE TO PUT ON MY VEHICLE, GUN TRUCK I SERVED ON AS A GUNNER WAS THE KING COBRA, ANYONE WITH ANY IDEAS WOULD BE APPRECIATED AND I AM SURE OTHER GUNTRUCKERS WOULD LIKE TO GET SOME FOR THEIR VEHICLE, AS WELL.

ANY HELP WOULD SURE BE APPRECIATED, JUST A PROUD GUNTRUCKER ASKING A SIMPLE REQUEST, THANKS, LATER FRENCHIE
FrenchieKingCobra
Site Admin

Location: Vassalboro, Maine on Webber Pond in the Great White North
Branch & Unit: 597th Trans, 3rd Platoon, Phutai,Vietnam
State Side Served at Fort Knox, Kentucky, Fort Jackson, South Carolina, Fort George G. Meade, Maryland, Fort Lee, Virginia and Fort Devens, Massachusetts
Years Served: 71-72 Phutai
Guntruck Names: King Cobra Guntruck
Brief Bio: Wounded & Served on the King Cobra as 50 Cal Gunner in Phutai 71-72, 597th Trans, 8th Group, ambushed headed to Tuo Hoa and couple of times headed North to Pleiku
Still living up in Maine and Still moving a little bit of everything else, and enjoy now the Grandkids, later Bruce aka Frenchie

Re: LOOKING FOR GUNTRUCK DECAL??

Postby budman523rd » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:03 pm

Frenchie, what size are you wanting, and is it a decal..................
budman523rd

Branch & Unit: NIGHT LOADING NCOIC 512th and 523rd
ASSIT. PLATOON SGT 523rd
NCOIC BULK BREAK POINT QUIN NHON HARBOR 285th trans.
Years Served: 69-70
Guntruck Names: Eve of Destruction

Postby FrenchieKingCobra » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:42 pm

Yea Budman, it would be a Decal, yea looking for something to put in my rear window of my Dodge Pick Up Truck. should be a least ten inches long or longer, couple inches high. As long as it is can be seen, I don't mind if its bigger, so long as it refers to us guys or our Guntruck Name or Guntruckers, anything is fine or any size, would be willing to pay someone to get at least a couple made up, anything would be nice, never see anyone anywhere with one, be nice to represent us Guntruckers. Like to have one showing the picture of our Guntruck, anything would be nice. Any help would be nice, I am sure there are a lot of other Guntruckers out there that would like something like that, even a baseball cap also would be nice saying Nam Guntruckers, I am sure a lot of guys would like something like that, I am not just asking about this for myself, but asking for all the other guntruckers, too, hey thanks for getting back to me, appreciate your help, its for all of us guys,
later Frenchie ;)
FrenchieKingCobra
Site Admin

Location: Vassalboro, Maine on Webber Pond in the Great White North
Branch & Unit: 597th Trans, 3rd Platoon, Phutai,Vietnam
State Side Served at Fort Knox, Kentucky, Fort Jackson, South Carolina, Fort George G. Meade, Maryland, Fort Lee, Virginia and Fort Devens, Massachusetts
Years Served: 71-72 Phutai
Guntruck Names: King Cobra Guntruck
Brief Bio: Wounded & Served on the King Cobra as 50 Cal Gunner in Phutai 71-72, 597th Trans, 8th Group, ambushed headed to Tuo Hoa and couple of times headed North to Pleiku
Still living up in Maine and Still moving a little bit of everything else, and enjoy now the Grandkids, later Bruce aka Frenchie

Postby budman523rd » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:24 am

ILL CALL YOU TODAY............
budman523rd

ASSIT. PLATOON SGT 523rd

Postby budman523rd » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:03 pm

AINT FORGOT YOU, FRENCHIE, IVE HAD STORM PROBLEMS................. :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
budman523rd

ASSIT. PLATOON SGT 523rd

Return to General Discussion